Rider Operations Administrator - Dubai
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for- all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 160 cities.
Rider Operations Administrator
We’re looking for a focused and organised individual to join our Rider Operations department to work as part of the team who support our growing Rider Fleet. The Support & Engagement team is responsible for everything that gets our riders out on the road and is critical to ensuring the fleet have everything they need to succeed in their roles.
- Review, edit and approval of all rider hours
- Preparing weekly schedules for distribution to Customer Service Team
- Managing team email inbox
- Assisting with monthly rider invoicing and payments
- Reporting on any unusual patterns / activities with rider login behaviour
- Self motivated and eager to learn.
- Highly focused; able to sustain attention on what you are doing for long periods.
- Able to work towards and accomplish deadlines.
- Flexibility - the role may require you to work on weekend days around payroll time.
- A good level of IT competence.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing business.
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Work with people who love what they do, in an energetic and entrepreneurial culture.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Subsidised gym membership.