Global Procurement Executive
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the world's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who would like to join the Procurement team. The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, allowing them to build strong relationships across all levels of the business. The candidates should be able to exhibit excellent attention to detail and ability to focus on high-impact tasks to completion.
The primary role of the Global Procurement Executive is to manage the procurement of restaurant and driver equipment and marketing related material for Deliveroo as the company expands across the world. Your role will include:
- Project managing a large new international initiative
- Creating a supply chain to fulfil this intiative
- Forecasting, Planning & Procurement of required stock
- Being a point of contact between internal teams and suppliers
- Managing the logistics and planning the transportation
- Develop and agree service level agreements with all contracted supply chain support organisations and ensure delivery to targets
- Exceptional communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and capable of building good relationships across all levels of business.
- Knowledge of logistics and process design
- Computer literacy with advanced excel skills and sound knowledge of other Microsoft office packages
- Knowledge and experience of planning and purchasing systems would be advantageous
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day