Rider Supply Associate
Our mission is to bring the world's best local restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Carluccio's, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
Deliveroo’s Rider Operations team is the engine room of the business and we are looking for talented graduates to join us.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to take your first steps towards becoming a manager in a genuinely operational business - we recognise and nurture talent and progression can be rapid.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading Deliveroo's supply process for new riders.
- Interviewing potential riders and helping them through the application process.
- Providing insight on the rider application journey.
- Working closely alongside the Rider Operations team to streamline processes.
- Executing against your team's weekly supply strategy for target areas across the capital.
- Good degree from a good university. (That said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience.)
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial bent and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Driven and coolly confident mindset with an ability to construct and deconstruct ideas and opinions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data.
- Ability to sell persuasively.
- Interest in training is a bonus
- Attractive compensation package.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo.
- Heavily discounted gym membership to cancel out the food.