Account Manager - Melbourne
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You’ll be liaising with Melbourne's most highly regarded restaurants. Your role will involve cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales. As the business grows you may have the opportunity to grow your own team. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
The role will involve:
- Maintain and growing relationships between Deliveroo and its partners
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Deliveroo
- Sign-up new qualitative restaurant partners to the platform
- Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support (online menus, payments, equipment fixes)
- Working closely with marketing, sales and operations to deliver maximum restaurant loyalty
- 1-5 years working experience, idealy in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- You must be a self-starter and well organised
- Marketing background a strong plus
- Become one of the first employees of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation and commission structure
- Monthly meal, transport, phone and health allowance
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression