Head of Marketing - Hong Kong
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $350M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are now building a local team to expand into Hong Kong.
We are now looking for a highly talented Head of Marketing. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will primarily be responsible for driving consumers to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices. As a leader in the business you will eventually also grow your own team. This is a leadership role for an intelligent, motivated self starter to develop their marketing career and help make us a household name in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate would have experience scaling marketing and running both online and offline campaigns. The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds. Cantonese fluency is a significant advantage but not a must.
Roles will include:
- Own the city marketing strategy
- Covers CRM, content marketing, paid and organic digitial channels, offline (events and sponsorships), partnerships, ATL etc.
- Lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Own customer CPA and LTV targets
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online and social campaigns
- Liaise with marketing and design teams in London for customized local initiatives
- Lead of time of 5 marketing managers and associates
- 5+ years marketing experience ideally both online and offline
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a significant plus
- Agency experience combined with in-house execution track record preferred
- Become one of the first employees of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression