Head of Marketing - Hong Kong
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012, Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over US$400M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook, Spotify and many other global startups. Deliveroo employs thousands of staff around the world and we are further expanding our team in Hong Kong.
Our culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.
We are looking for a highly talented Head of Marketing. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will own our growth portfolio, and be primarily be responsible for driving consumers and corporate to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices.
As a leader in the business you will also be responsible for growing the team and helping us become a household name in Hong Kong. Your role will include the following:
- Own the city marketing strategy and budget
- Covers CRM, social, content, affiliates, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, ATL, consumer PR, other brand initiatives etc.
- Lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Own customer CPA and LTV targets
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online and social campaigns
- Liaise with marketing and design teams in London for customized local initiatives
- Lead 5 marketing managers and associates
The ideal candidate would have experience scaling marketing, both online and offline. The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds. Cantonese fluency is a must.
- 4+ years marketing experience, ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in Hong Kong
- Display high levels of analytical horsepower: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly new and return customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a plus
- Agency experience combined with in-house execution track record preferred
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day