Community Manager - South East
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The Community Manager for the South East will be based in London and will be responsible for all marketing in three of our key cities across the region, as well as for managing relationships with all our restaurant partners. You will be joining an established regional team at one of the most promising start-ups in the UK in a high growth environment, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
The role of the Community Manager has two dimensions: Consumer facing & Client facing
The consumer facing dimension involves all aspects of marketing and business development directed at Deliveroo customers
This will include:
- Marketing to target consumer-groups, including event organisation, managing promotional teams etc
- Developing and executing on all marketing activities, including physical, digital and social media
- Liaising with HQ to figure out the best local marketing techniques
- All other aspects of business development with a focus on increasing Deliveroo’s presence in the regional market
The client facing dimension involves looking after the relationships between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners.
This will include:
- Sales: Signing up the most promising restaurants in your cities
- Account Management: maintaining and strengthening the relationships between Deliveroo and our restaurant partners
- Figuring out ways to increase revenues from existing accounts
- Dealing with client admin such as menu updates and payments
Because of the dual nature of this role we require someone who is smart, has a diverse set of experiences and can effectively time manage and delegate. One may be required to build a team in order to carry out this role effectively.
The ideal candidate is friendly, knows the restaurant scene well, is well connected within the region and is highly motivated.
- Marketing experience
- Sales experience
- Account Management experience
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Experience dealing with restaurant managers and owners
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detai
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!