Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Reporting to the SEM Manager, you will:
- Execute SEM across bidding, ad copy and landing page optimization
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Effectively leverage keyword research for increased campaign performance and scale
- Manage an increasing SEM budget, optimise and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Optimize campaigns across multiple accounts with the use of APIs
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Proven track record on managing Paid Search campaigns on different languages
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail.
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth
- Extensive experience of Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Experience with AdWords Scripts and Search Engine APIs
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Attractive compensation package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day