General Manager - Multiple Regions
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The Regional Manager will be the business leader for an entire territory, and should have the skills and experience to successfully run what should effectively be treated like their own business.
- Adherence to playbook for new market launches
- Recruitment of top talent – build your own team
- Acquisition of new restaurant partners
- Execution of initial marketing campaigns
- Adherence to regional budget
- New market strategy
- Strategic business development
- Liaison with London HQ
This role demands a fast-moving, entrepreneurial individual with a track-record of launching businesses into new markets or new business segments. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience.
- 3+ years sales or business development experience OR;
- 5+ years operational management or general management experience OR;
- 3+ years of investment banking or consultancy experience.
- History of managing impactful projects, or impactful product lines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Experience working in a dynamic high-growth company a plus
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Stock options for the right candidate
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day