General Manager - Multiple Regions
WHO WE ARE
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The Regional Manager will be the business leader for an entire territory, and should have the skills and experience to successfully run what should effectively be treated like their own business.
- Adherence to playbook for new market launches
- Recruitment of top talent – build your own team
- Acquisition of new restaurant partners
- Execution of initial marketing campaigns
- Adherence to regional budget
- New market strategy
- Strategic business development
- Liaison with London HQ
This role demands a fast-moving, entrepreneurial individual with a track-record of launching businesses into new markets or new business segments. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience.
- 3+ years sales or business development experience OR;
- 5+ years operational management or general management experience OR;
- 3+ years of investment banking or consultancy experience.
- History of managing impactful projects, or impactful product lines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Experience working in a dynamic high-growth company a plus
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Stock options for the right candidate
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day