Live Operations Associate
Our mission is to bring the world's best restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Pizza Express, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
Operations is the foundation of our business and we are looking for motivated team members to drive the Live Operations team forward.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to take your first steps towards becoming a manager in a genuinely operational business - we recognise and nurture talent and progression can be rapid.
As a Live Operations Associate, you will ensure a seamless service is provided from start to finish. It is your job to eliminate the opportunity for substandard performance by being a proactive team member; combatting problems before they arise. With an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day process of order and rider management, you will have responsibility for overseeing the live performance of an area in the UK & Ireland. The decisions you make will have an immediate impact on the customer experience and overall performance.
- Responsibility for the operational order and rider management of a region.
- Proactively tackle issues during the live order life-cycle.
- Liaise with riders and restaurants to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of all orders.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Live Ops team; to ensure good operational performance.
- A whole host of ad hoc tasks!
- Educated to A level or equivalent professional experience.
- Multitasking pro: the ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step.
- Problem solver: able to use your own initiative and solve problems in innovative ways.
- Ambitious: we expect a lot from our people and you must be up for the challenge.
- Driven and confident personality: who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Desirable: strong attention to detail, and willing to take ownership of their work.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Have a real impact at one of the world's fastest growing startups.
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food and drink from Deliveroo.