Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
About the role
We’re looking for a Media Planner to take our UK&IE campaigns to the next level. Our ideal candidate will be an extremely organized, passionate brand builder.
We want someone who won’t sleep until we’ve got the country covered with incredible advertising campaigns that not only build a global community of users, but an army of word-spreaders
They’ll be charged with ensuring a smooth and effective running of all UK&IE wide advertising, from agency brief to delivery of final artwork. They must have great skills in effective project set-up, budget control, project tracking and reporting with a focus on great delivery.
- Manage, schedule and deliver all ATL plans, specifications, proofs and final artwork across all mediums to agreed scope, timings and budget
- Be the hub of communication for the all UK&IE advertising - in regular contact with internal and external stakeholders, from brief definition to campaign launch
- Manage research and campaign tracking efforts related to the development of insights, and create post campaign reports
- Liaise with design team to coordinate photoshoots aligned with overall creative media strategy
- Communicate regularly with media agency and internal stakeholders on campaign performance, optimisations, and delivery status
- 3+ years within a top UK media agency or client at a similar position
- Extremely detail-oriented, organised and able to handle planning for multiple projects. Excellent ability to read and correct proofs
- Excellent budgeting and financial ability
- Demonstrable ability to manage stakeholders and lead projects, working independently in a fast-paced environment and within a team
- Fluent in English
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups and a lovely laptop of your choice.
The culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.