Customer Service Associate (Full and Part Time) - Hong Kong
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for multiple Customer Service Associates. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Hong Kong’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities. Your role will include:
- Actively monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion
- Answering inbound calls from Customers/Drivers/Restaurant
- Proactively Liaising with Drivers/Restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries
- Respond to customer issues via email and phone
- Excellent written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution.
- Flexible hours for part time role- predominantly evenings and weekends, so this would work well around another job or studying. In this role you will receive competitive pay, opportunities for progression for the right candidates, subsidized dinner and big lunches on Fridays!
- Become one of the first employees of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Health and dental insurance
- BIG Friday lunches and ton of food
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression
Please specify the position you are applying for (i.e. Full/Part time)