Customer Service Associate (Full and Part Time) - Hong Kong
Deliveroo is a UK based technology company focused on marketing, selling and delivering quality and healthy meals from the best loved restaurants directly to you. Our mission is to bring the world's best restaurants into everyone's home or office, and fast.
We do this through onboarding amazing restaurants who otherwise may not offer delivery. Our strong network of drivers backed by sophisticated technology ensures you get the best food in the quickest amount of time.
We work with thousands of restaurants around the world, and many top quality independents, to quickly deliver their food to your home or office. Our customers are as passionate about great food as are we!
Backed by DST, Greenoaks Capital, Index Ventures, Accel Partners, Hoxton Ventures, Hummingbird Ventures, and JamJar Investments, we have recently closed a Series D round of funding bringing the total funding raised to $200m over the last 18 months.
We are looking for multiple Customer Service Associates. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Hong Kong’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities. Your role will include:
- Actively monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion
- Answering inbound calls from Customers/Drivers/Restaurant
- Proactively Liaising with Drivers/Restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries
- Respond to customer issues via email and phone
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese, proficiency in Hindi and/or Urdu is a plus
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution.
- Flexible hours for part time role- predominantly evenings and weekends, so this would work well around another job or studying. In this role you will receive competitive pay, opportunities for progression for the right candidates, subsidized dinner and big lunches on Fridays!
- Become one of the first employees of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Attractive compensation
- Health and dental insurance
- BIG Friday lunches and ton of food
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression