Deliveroo’s on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about takeaway.
The company was founded in 2013 because co-founder, Will Shu, was fed up with London’s poor quality and slow food delivery options. Will and his friend Greg Orlowski set to work to build something better.
They brought technology together with the nation’s best-loved restaurants to get high-quality restaurant food to customers fast. In an average of 30 minutes, Deliveroo’s ‘Roomen and women’ - self-employed cyclists and motorcyclists - bring the likes of Busaba Eathai, Carluccio’s, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, and MEATliquor, to customers’ homes and offices.
Deliveroo is now in over 50 cities across the world and armed with $200m worth of investment from the likes of Accel and Index Ventures, Deliveroo is growing at phenomenal speed.
About the role
As the CRM Executive you will build, proof, send and approve targeted campaigns. This will include planning creative email campaigns to improve customer engagement.
They’ll sit within the CRM team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business.
Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and very technical email marketer. They know success isn’t being the preferred takeaway option, it’s changing the way people think about food.
To support business objectives and reporting to the CRM Manager, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager to manage, create and deploy campaigns
- Manage the customer's email campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre- agreed customer deadlines
- Build emails and Push Notifications campaigns
- Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and Push Notification campaigns
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Post campaign reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years email application experience
- Highly computer literate with:
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop
- Email coding (responsive design)
- Email Deployment experience
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups.
The culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.