Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of- the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for- all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
As the CRM Executive you will build, proof, send and approve targeted campaigns. This will include planning creative email campaigns to improve customer engagement. They’ll sit within the CRM team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business.
Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and very technical email marketer. They know success isn’t being the preferred takeaway option, it’s changing the way people think about food.
To support business objectives and reporting to the CRM Manager, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager to manage, create and deploy campaign
- Manage the customer's email campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre- agreed customer deadlines
- Build emails and Push Notifications campaigns
- Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and Push Notification campaigns
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Post campaign reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years email application experience
- Highly computer literate with:
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop
- Email coding (responsive design)
- Email Deployment experience
- Chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing start ups
- Free lunch Friday!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space
- Discounted gym membership to work off the free food
- Work in a highly motivated and inspirational team
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.