Rider Support Representative
Our mission is to bring the world's best restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Pizza Express, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
We’re looking for talented people to join our Central Operations department and help to keep our hard-working riders happy and motivated. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing business and develop your operational abilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering rider email correspondence.
- Keeping riders happy by providing excellent customer service.
- Assisting operations teams with rider administration.
- Ad hoc data entry tasks.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A clear and confident communicator by email.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Highly focused; able to sustain attention on what you are doing for long periods.
- Flexible - the role requires working at least one day at the weekend (Sundays)
- A good level of IT competence.
- Work in our London HQ, based in the centre of London.
- £9 per hour.
- Up to 30 days of paid holiday per year.
- Team lunch on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo.
- Heavily discounted gym membership at Fitness First, 2 minutes’ walk from the office.