Corporate Development Manager
Company : who we are ?
Deliveroo is a UK start-up born in London in 2013 and that is currently expanding internationally. Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
After a successful launch in Paris in April 2015, we are now pursuing our fast-growth in France, across 15 cities. We work with more than 2500 top quality restaurants across France. Our partners are amongst the best loved restaurants in the city, including names like Big Fernand, Blend, Boco, Va Piano and many top quality independents restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
What you will do ?
To contribute to our expansion of the Corporate Business in France, we are looking for an amazing Corporate Development Manager to join our mission of becoming the best food delivery company in the world.
You Will Be In Charge Of The Business Development Of Deliveroo for Business In France Reporting Directly To The Head of Corporate. The role is based in Paris.
- Identifying, selecting and signing new corporate partners
- Build a long term relationship with our corporate partners
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising amongst Regional Manager, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Driver Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
This is a strategic and very varied job with no day being the same.
Who we are looking for ?
For this role you need to be friendly, outgoing, love restaurants, corporate and be highly motivated. Each candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of corporate business
- Sales experience either through the field or having demonstrated key associated skills: organized, detail-oriented and rigorous, strong analytical skills.
- Amazing interpersonal skills, to cope with our super-fast growing environment: super energetic, ambitious, proactive
- Fluent in French, good command of english is a plus
What you can expect
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join and progress within a fast paced start-up environment while having a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work in a fun and exciting company with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
- Opportunity to eat lots and lots of good food ; )