Live Operations Manager
A management position within the Live Operations department. The applicant will work closely with Rider and Restaurant Operations Managers to deliver a strong operational performance for our customers.
Management: The applicant will play a direct role within the team and will be responsible for the day to day management of individuals within the department, holding meetings and guiding team members through their careers at Deliveroo. Managing a team and the individuals within is key.
Performance: The applicant will work with his team to hit department based KPIs. But the applicant will not only care about the team goals, they will also strive to bring the best in individuals and guide people in their career paths.
People Person: People management and nurturing individuals is key to this role. You will strive for others’ success as much as your own, and derive real pride from seeing your team succeed.
Strategic Planning: The applicant will need the ability to scope and understand what Live Operations should look like in 6 months and beyond. We want you to have the vision to continue to build the operational foundations for Live Operations to continue to scale with the rapid growth of the business.
- A minimum of 2 years management experience
- A have a sharp eye for detail – The ability to plan and deliver is fundamental to the role, as is spotting a problem before it is easily apparent
- Have the vision to see beyond the here and now and design a framework for the future
- Sound judgment even when under pressure. Responsibility will be an immediate requirement of the job
- The ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- The ability to be equally comfortable working as a part of a team or individually
- Become a key employee in one of the fastest-growing, exciting start-ups out there, changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day