Our mission is to bring the world's best local restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with Hundreds of Australia's top restaurants and household names like Guzman Y Gomez, Huxtaburger and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
Deliveroo’s Rider Operations team is the engine room of our business and we are looking for talented graduates to join us.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to take your first steps towards becoming a manager in a genuinely operational business - we recognise and nurture talent and progression can be rapid.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting your Rider Operations Manager with rider and zone management.
- Researching and implementing initiatives to foster rider community and ensure high retention.
- Managing and delegating email and phone correspondence.
- Meeting with riders to understand issues.
- Supervising rider hours approval, fees and administration.
- A whole host of ad hoc tasks
- Good degree from a good university. (That said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience.)
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial bent and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Driven and coolly confident mindset with an ability to construct and deconstruct ideas and opinions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space across the globe.
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Weekly office lunches and more than enough free food from Deliveroo.
- Monthly transport allowance
- Mobile phone