Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $200M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook, Uber and AirBnB. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are now building our local team as we expand across Belgium.
We need someone to help out with some serious operational heavy lifting. If you're looking for an internship where you can get actual real-life experience, be part of the big decisions in a very fast moving and dynamic environment, this is the internship you want!
We're looking for a hustler who can make things happen. Someone who knows how to make their space in our dynamic operations team, someone who has an eye for improvement and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. The role is a combination of field and office work where you'll be in direct contact with our restaurants and our drivers. You'll need to help out with other departments but no coffee runs and faxing here! Things happen fast at Deliveroo, so if this works for you please apply below.
This is a very varied job with no day being the same – some days are spent in the office and others are out and about.
Candidates should have the following aptitudes;
• A Get Stuff Done attitude
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
• Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business
• Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
• Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
• Opportunity to eat lots and lots of food