What we do
Deliveroo’s on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about takeaway.
The company was founded in 2013 because co-founder, Will Shu, was fed up with London’s poor quality and slow food delivery options. Will then brought technology together with the nation’s best-loved restaurants to get high-quality restaurant food to customers fast. In an average of 30 minutes, Deliveroo’s ‘Roomen and women’ - self-employed cyclists and motorcyclists - bring the likes of Busaba Eathai, Carluccio’s, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, and MEATliquor to customers’ homes and offices.
Deliveroo is great for everyone: customers get high-quality food delivered to them quickly, restaurants that don’t typically offer takeaway can increase revenues by 30% or more, and Roomen and women enjoy flexible, well-paid work.
It's little wonder it’s proved so popular. Now in over 100 cities across the world and armed with $475m worth of investment from the likes of Index Ventures and Accel, Deliveroo is growing at phenomenal speed.
We're looking for a talented, ambitious and detail-oriented Product Designer to join our team and help us build out our products for our riders, restaurants and customers.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Join a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, working closely with other designers, researchers, engineers and product managers
- Work on a range of features and platforms on an international scale, all the way from ideation through to launching and maintaining them
- Design intuitive user interfaces across web and mobile that are delightful and efficient to use
- Help other designers in achieving design solutions that are elegant, efficient and balance build effort and value
- Contribute to evolving our design practice, processes and tools
You will have:
- Top notch design skills across web and mobile
- Several years' experience in a fast-growth, international environment
- An extensive portfolio of work showcasing your UI and UX design skills
- A great appetite (we love eating)
- A good sense of humour!
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups, a lovely laptop of your choice and a subsidised gym membership.
The culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.