Our mission is to bring the world's best restaurant food to everyone's home or office - fast!
We work with thousands of the UK's top restaurants, from household names like Pizza Express, GBK and Nando's, to everyone's favourite independents.
Operations is the foundation of our business and we are looking for talented managers to add value to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing tactical operations within your area of responsibility.
- Contributing to operational strategy and planning.
- Managing a team of Operations Associates.
- Planning rider availability to match demand whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Supporting commercial projects with operational guidance and resources.
- Optimising operations through innovation and process development.
- Liaising with and acting on feedback from the Live Operations team.
- Collaborating closely with other operational teams to drive progress.
- Engaging with riders to understand issues and improve satisfaction.
- A whole host of ad hoc tasks!
- Direct people management experience.
- Operations management experience.
- Good degree from a good university. (That said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience.)
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with impeccable and stylish written English.
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data.
- Desirable: Project management experience.
- Desirable: Process development experience.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Have a real impact at one of the world's fastest growing startups.
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food and drink from Deliveroo.
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First and Cycle to Work scheme.