We are growing very aggressively and we need to make sure the people we hire are both the best in the field and also, after joining us, are super happy to be here! Working with the Talent Manager you will be responsible for hiring the best people, to make us the best food delivery company across the globe!
A normal day will involve:
- Liaising with internal departments to understand specific hiring needs. Who will we be needing and when? -Identifying the best talent proactively.
- Interviewing and screening candidates with a ferocious appetite
- Creating appealing job offers and closing candidates
- Delivering against aggressive international hiring targets each quarter
- Shaping Deliveroo's talent acquisition strategy
- Building relationships and negotiating deals with external recruitment agencies. What other portals should the ROO be using?
- 1-2 years experience hiring for non-tech roles
- Resourcing experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working within the tech, digital and hospitality industries
- Experience working with an existing recruitment CRM
- Willingness to work long-hours in a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to exhibit critical thought
- Bachelor degree or above from top University
- Ability to adapt, and a ‘can-do’ attitude. No job is too small.
- Amazing food - and lots of it!
- Working with a team of awesome people who are inspired by what they do every single day
- Contributing to building the world's best food delivery company - one person at a time!