Customer Support Account Executive
We’re looking for someone to join our Resolutions team in the role of Customer Account Executive. The role will be responsible for handling escalations received from our front line customer support teams and will be the voice of the customer. Our aim is to deliver first class customer service to resolve issues via email (and telephone when required), as diligently and seamlessly as possible. You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improve the customer experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring customers leave your conversation satisfied and loyal to the Deliveroo brand and service.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Customer Service Industry and a clear customer-centric approach.
- Investigate and resolve escalated customer complaints and queries to provide satisfaction and secure positive relations between Deliveroo and customers
- Answer inbound customer enquiries via the telephone in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every order and enquiry
- Proactively liaise with Riders and Restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly and escalations are dealt with efficiently
- Actively and diligently monitor and provide customer feedback to relevant departments to help continually improve Deliveroo’s customer experience
The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in Customer Service
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- 45 hours per week
- Operational Hours: 8am to 7pm Monday to Sunday
- Please note, some additional work may be required outside of these hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Friday Lunch like no other!
- Holiday Package
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day