Business Intelligence/Product Analytics Recruiter
We’d love you to join us!
Hello, we’re Deliveroo. The Kangaroo box on the bikes? Yep, that’s us! We’re one of the world’s hottest startups, and we’re making huge waves in the restaurant and logistics industries.
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not kangaroo meat in the boxes. It’s quality food from top-notch restaurants like Ottolenghi, Gaucho’s, or Busaba. Instead of your local takeaway, we’ll fill your mealtime with the best cuisine, cooked by the best chefs from around the world.
How does it work?
Try it out if you haven’t before. Go to our website or open up our mobile app. You’ll be greeted by an elegant menu, put together by our talented product team. Once you’ve input your location, we’ll provide a curated list of restaurants that will deliver to you. Select your items, choose any modifiers (lemon and herb? Oh, come on!) and we’ll take over.
Our brilliant team have helped us build a fantastically complex system that alerts the restaurant to your order, and sends a Roo (that’s what we call them, the lovely people with the kangaroo boxes on their bikes) to the restaurant, and then to your location, in an average time of 32 minutes. It’s great for all occasions: a business lunch, entertaining guests (or guest...we won’t tell them you didn’t make it yourself!), or any time where a dodgy smelling leftover kebab just won’t cut it!
We’ve got big ideas here at Deliveroo, and we need the best people on board to make it happen. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Business Intelligence/Product Analytics Recruiter to join our team, working with us to fill a number of vacancies in this area.
- Relationship building
- A self-starter
- Strong sourcing skills
- Familiarity with technical terms related to BI and Product Analytics
- Attention to detail - probably the most important thing on this entire advert!
- Other generic recruiter buzzwords - pipeline, end-to-end recruitment, more pipeline
- Proactive approach to improving processes; we love hearing new ideas!
- Experience recruiting within a startup (basically, recruiting amidst chaos sometimes)
- A strong network of BI candidates, and Product Analysts
- Fantastic exposure to helping one of Europe's fastest growing startups grow even faster
- Regular off-sites with the team, as well as game nights, and the legendary “Bun-day Monday”
- Food. So much food. Nom Nom
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Top-notch kit. We'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- Tech and food events with the team.
- Swag! You'd better like kangaroos though.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.