Senior Business Development Manager - London
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $240M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook, Uber and AirBnB
This role is is a great opportunity to get exposure to a high-paced startup and drive the growth of one of our newest products.You will be primarily be focused on driving the success our new corporate offering across the Midlands region. This represents a huge opportunity for the business so we're looking for some top talent to drive it.
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter to develop their sales career for a leading company within its market sector. The role will be to:
- Identify, prioritize and sell to relevant restaurants
- On-board new clients following successful sale
- Lead the initiative for the region by coordinating with our operations team and the restaurant community team
- Figure out ways to increase revenues from our existing accounts
- Plan and execute marketing activities, including events
- Always strive for a GREAT customer experience
A lot of the role will be based in the field so the candidate must be comfortable with that type of working style.
The ideal candidate is driven, with a proven sales record, ideally having worked with restaurants in the past.
- Proven ability in a similar role ideally within the restuarant industry
- Strong academic background
- Preference towards business degrees but open to people from any background
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Experience at one of the fastest growing startups in the world
- Have a real impact on the growth and culture of the London office
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners - Deliveroo’d to the office of course!