Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere.
Roobox is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
Key responsibilities include:
Account Managers are responsible for managing our key restaurant partners that operate in Roobox. This includes supporting Partners through the setup of the sites, working with partners to maximise their GMV and enabling expansion into new sites:
- Managing and building the relationship of our key restaurant partners
- Maximising restaurant site GMV
- Managing restaurant group and site P&L’s
- Liaising with our restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operational efficiencies
- Supporting partners on kitchen site setup
The role requires strong account management and relationship experience with a track record of exceeding financial targets:
- 3+ years experience in account management or similar
- Strong track-record of exceeding financial targets
- Good understanding of P&L
- Experience in working in a dynamic high-growth company
- Become one of the early employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.