Merchandiser, Site & Content - New Initiatives
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The Merchandiser, Site & Content - New Initiatives will be responsible for all the digital site, iOS and Android app merchandising to ensure the best online customer experience.
Your role will include:
- Responsible for frontend content merchandising and strategy across multiple digital platforms
- Planning, coordinating and executing merchandising initiatives while liaising with the branding, content and artistic team to ensure successful implementation
- Creating customer-centric solutions to drive measurable results and liaising with product team to come up with exciting concepts that stand out from the regular Deliveroo experience
- Analysing performance and working closely with site optimisation managers to provide reporting and success metrics
- Assisting with initial promotional marketing activities and develop right content
- Experience in managing online content
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings