Graduate Internship (February-May 2017)
We are offering talented and ambitious problem-solvers the opportunity to experience a ‘taste of what we do’ in the Deliveroo team! In completing an Internship at Deliveroo, you'll gain huge insight into all aspects of the business, from signing up restaurants to launching marketing campaigns to hiring and training our riders - you'll experience it ALL!
This is not for the faint hearted - we work HARD and FAST!
Here is a snapshot of who we are looking for:
- You’re a star player and want to see what a rapidly growing business looks like
- You don’t shy away from real challenges – being outside your comfort zone genuinely excites you.
- You’re itching to get your hands dirty – that might mean:
- Tirelessly solving any problems that our customers may face, whether that’s our drivers, our restaurants, or our hungry diners.
- Crunching the numbers in relation to our driver data, and thinking how to solve large problems at scale.
- Working with our lovely partner restaurants if something’s gone wrong, and meticulously showing them how to make best use of our platform.
- Being out and about in the streets, sourcing the coolest restaurants in town and inviting them to try our service.
- Donning your Deliveroo jacket with pride and delivering a yummy meal on a bike in record time (even in the rain!)
- You’re eager to learn. And learn some more - we want you to be a sponge like all of us
- You'll be a recent graduate who is eager to get stuck into a new challenge
- Analytically-minded problem solver with a creative flair
- Demonstrate a HUGE amount of initiative and be a confident self starter
- Ideally, you will have an idea of the career path you want to take, but will be open to all experiences and directions this internship may take you
- You will need to make yourself available from February to April 2017 and be prepared to devote 100% of your time to us. We want to make this worthwhile as much as you do
- Serious, serious kudos amongst your friends - trust me, they’ve heard of Deliveroo by now and are probably using it all the time
- Free (amazing) food, and lots of it
- Learning from the very best in the start-up world
- Possibility of earning a permanent position with us!