What we do
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We're looking for an ambitious and talented content designer to join our team and help us transform the way we communicate across all our products.
As a senior copywriter, you will:
- Create strategic UX copy across our consumer, restaurant and rider apps that's compelling, easy to understand and concise
- Work with our researchers, designers, product managers, content and marketing teams in creating and applying a strong and consistent tone of voice to all of our products
- Collaborate with our researchers, designers and product managers to create a framework and process for continuously improving and testing new content on our products
- Work closely with our designers to put great copy at the heart of our design process
- Engage with transcreation agencies and other copywriters to audit and improve our user interface copy across all our international markets
You have proven and significant experience in working with a multidisciplinary team of researchers and designers to create outstanding content across a variety of platforms and products. You have a considerable track record in creating outstanding and friendly copy for user interfaces on web and mobile. You'll have been in a fast-growing and international working environment before, and you bring a host of ideas you want to apply at Deliveroo.
You're great at helping your colleagues understand the importance and value of great copy. You are a strong advocate of putting user needs first, understand how content can make or break a product, and you're comfortable in building processes and frameworks to support the creation of great content.
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups, equipment of your choice and a subsidised gym membership. Our culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.