CRM and Social Designer
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for someone to join our content team as a CRM and social designer to help us transform they way we communicate to our audience.
- You will lead on CRM and organic social design - setting the global bar for the Deliveroo brand
- Work directly with the CRM, content and social teams to create best-in-class designs from concept through to production
- Work hand in hand with product designers to ensure consistency with transactional emails
- Continuously seek to improve the company's approach to design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors
- Interpret creative direction from a larger campaign and make it amazing in a digital format
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Expert use of Photoshop
- Experience working on emails for a lifestyle brand
- Understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX
- Strong digital portfolio - demonstrating all types of design across various customer touch points
- Experience pitching concepts with sketches, wireframes and mock-ups
- Good sense of design with a strong eye for layout and appreciation of brand guidelines
- Multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively
- We’re a well funded and rapidly growing company that’s rolling out internationally as we speak with a great product and solid business model.
- You’ll work alongside, teach and learn from a team that has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Based in a great Central London location
- Be part of a team in its early stages and help shape the way we build a great brand as we grow.
- Top-notch kit - we’ll get you what you need or you can bring your own
- Eat great food! Yes, there’ll be lots of it.
- Subsidised gym membership. Probably important in a food company!