CRM and Social Designer
We’re on a mission to bring great food to people’s doors and desks.
The company was founded in 2013 because co-founder, Will Shu, was fed up with London’s poor quality and slow food delivery options. Will and his friend Greg Orlowski set to work to build something better.
They brought technology together with the nation’s best-loved restaurants to get high-quality restaurant food to customers fast. In an average of 30 minutes, Deliveroo’s ‘Roomen and women’ - self-employed cyclists and motorcyclists - bring the likes of Busaba Eathai, Carluccio’s, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, and MEATliquor, to customers’ homes and offices.
We’re looking for someone to join our content team as a CRM and social designer to help us transform they way we communicate to our audience.
- You will lead on CRM and organic social design - setting the global bar for the Deliveroo brand
- Work directly with the CRM, content and social teams to create best-in-class designs from concept through to production
- Work hand in hand with product designers to ensure consistency with transactional emails
- Continuously seek to improve the company's approach to design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors
- Interpret creative direction from a larger campaign and make it amazing in a digital format
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Expert use of Photoshop
- Experience working on emails for a lifestyle brand
- Understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX
- Strong digital portfolio - demonstrating all types of design across various customer touch points
- Experience pitching concepts with sketches, wireframes and mock-ups
- Good sense of design with a strong eye for layout and appreciation of brand guidelines
- Multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively
- We’re a well funded and rapidly growing company that’s rolling out internationally as we speak with a great product and solid business model.
- You’ll work alongside, teach and learn from a team that has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Based in a great Central London location
- Be part of a team in its early stages and help shape the way we build a great brand as we grow.
- Top-notch kit - we’ll get you what you need or you can bring your own
- Eat great food! Yes, there’ll be lots of it.
- Subsidised gym membership. Probably important in a food company!