Sales Associate - U.A.E.
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of Dubai’s best loved restaurants, including names such as Circle Cafe, Busaba Eathai, The Sum of Us, NKD Pizza and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
You will be a representative on the Deliveroo sales team, tasked with signing up Dubai’s best restaurants. You will be joining a new regional team at one of the most promising global start-ups, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
More specifically, you will:
- Map and target restaurants in Dubai in a very methodical and organised fashion
- Communicate (physical visits, email, calls, social media) with restaurants to demonstrate Deliveroo technology
- Sample food from a variety of high quality establishments
- Attend restaurant and food conferences
The job is not an office job, you must be outgoing and enjoy talking to new people! Excellent social skills are necessary.
For this role you need to be tenacious, sophisticated and well-connected in the restaurant industry, and have the following skill set:
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry;
- History of exceeding revenue targets;
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate;
- Experience in a high-growth business environment is a plus
- Exhibit the ability to think on your feet and learn to consistently ABC!
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work long-hours and show continued commitment and dedication to the operation.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the direction of the business in the Middle East
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Thursday lunches for the office alongside restaurant tastings throughout the week. Did we mention how much we love food?