Driver Operations Associate - Hong Kong
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are now expanding our local team in Hong Kong.
Since our successful launching in Hong Kong, we are looking at expanding our operational team. You will hire, manage, retain and train our rider team in Hong Kong, reporting directly to the Head of Driver Operations, Hong Kong. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and a get stuff done attitude; and your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the rider engagement process in HK
- Supporting the Rider Operations Manager in the management of our rider team
- Developing and optimizing our rider engagement process to help you hit your city targets
- Scheduling riders and increasing rider utilisation targets
- Ensure the successful scaling of the business due to order growth
This is a very varied job with no day being the same – some days are spent in the operations HQ office and plenty are out growing Hong Kong's operations.
Each candidate should have the following skills:
* Field team recruitment experience
* An attitude of getting stuff done
* Speak Cantonese and English
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Desire to progress within a fast paced startup environment
* 2+ years work experience, preferably in operations/strategy
* Have worked for a high-performing company (corporate/FMCG/engineering/startup)
* Autonomous and adaptable to an ever-changing working environment
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Health and dental insurance coverage