Key Account Manager - Sydney
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over $600M in funding from the world's top tier investors. Deliveroo employs several thousand staff around the world and we are expanding our local team as we expand across Australia.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You’ll be liaising with Sydney’s most highly regarded restaurants and chains. Your role will involve cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales. As the business grows you will likely have the opportunity to grow your own team. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and its most important partners
- Negotiating commercial terms and handling restaurant grievances
- Provide analytical and data driven recommendations to partners on how to increase online sales through Deliveroo
- Creatively marketing restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
- Working closely with marketing, sales and operations to drive delightful restaurant experience
- 1-5 years working experience, idealy in a commercial environment where you have to deal with many clients / customers
- You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
- You must be commercially minded and results oriented
- You must be a self-starter and well organised
- Consulting and hospitality backgrounds well regarded
- Become an early employee of the world’s fastest growing on-demand delivery company
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Monthly meal, transport and phone allowance
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression