Internship in Business Development - Bordeaux
Company : who we are ?
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
Position : what you will do ?
To contribute to our expansion in Bordeaux, we are looking for an amazing talent to join our mission of becoming the best food delivery company in the world.
You will be assisting the business developer manager of Deliveroo in Bordeaux.Reporting directly to him. the role is a great blend of Business Development, Account Management and Marketing.
This is a strategic and very varied internship with no day being the same.
Requirements : who we are looking for ?
For this role you need to be friendly, outgoing, love restaurants and be highly motivated.
- skills: organized, detail-oriented and rigorous, strong analytical skills (Excel).
- Amazing interpersonal skills, to cope with our super-fast growing environment: super energetic, proactive
- Fluent in French, good command of english is a plus
- 3-6 months internship - immediate availability
- Benefits: what you can expect
- Paid Internship
- Opportunity to work and progress within a fast paced start-up environment while having a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work in a fun and exciting company with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing
- Opportunity to eat lots and lots of good food ; )