Data entry - Rider Fees Administrator
Deliveroo is a fast-growing start-up dedicated to bringing our customers the nation’s favorite food as quickly as possible.
We’re looking for an eagle-eyed individual to join our Rider Payments Team; the department dedicated to providing rider fees accurately and dealing with any queries they may have. This is the perfect opportunity for a fast-learning, highly-motivated administrator interested in getting into a role which changes day to day.
Your key duties will be:
- Approving hours completed based on the information given by our availability software.
- Keeping your assigned areas on track for riders' fees to be processed every fortnight.
- Looking out for and informing the area manager of unusual rider patterns.
- Experience in admin, payroll or data entry.
- Self motivated and eager to learn.
- Highly focused; able to sustain attention on what you are doing for long periods.
- Able to work towards and accomplish deadlines.
- Flexibility; The role requires working every weekend before fee day and also on Saturdays most weeks.
- A good level of IT competence.
- An hourly rate of £9
- The candidate must be available to work remontely.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Heavily discounted gym membership at Fitness First, 2 minutes’ walk from the office
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Work within a highly motivated team who share a laugh and beers on Fridays
- The opportunity to go out and deliver orders yourself