Commercial Finance Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
As Finance Manager, Commercial you will be responsible for providing business support for the UK & Ireland commercial activities including, but not limited to:
- Key member of Commercial Finance team driving all aspects of delivery of the company’s revenue and gross margin.
- Supporting in the delivery of board and investor reporting packs.
- Supporting ad hoc analysis required for the VC investors, and a key team member in supporting the modelling and data requirements for future funding and investment processes.
- Liaison with sales, business intelligence, pricing and IT teams to use data to drive the right commercial decisions, and ensure consistency of data and insights across the company.
- Supporting the provision of monthly, weekly and daily management information, including P&L, balance sheet, key metrics and revenue analysis.
- Support in the building of forecasts, analysis of variance to budgets.
- Profitability analysis by channel & region, within UK & Ireland.
- Analysis to review pricing, payment provider performance and other commercial metrics.
- Business support and analysis for commercial teams eg providing insight & challenging restaurant sales team on effectiveness of sales negotiations and restaurant behaviour
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA accountant desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of a high growth, dynamic, responsive environment
- Good excel modelling skills, ability to analyse large volumes of data
- Finance systems literate
- A flexible individual who enjoys working in a changing environment, with an enjoyment of problem solving.
- Strong communications skills – both verbally and on paper. Ability to interact well with the senior management team.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based