Student Ambassador - Cardiff
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We want everyone on campus to know about Deliveroo and this is where you come in!
As a student ambassador you will be the face of Deliveroo and you will be responsible for setting up partnerships, delivering events and through-the-line marketing activities all over campus.
It’s your job to get students on your campus to order Deliveroo.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and we are looking for great people to help us break the student market, who:
- Attends Cardiff University of The University of South Wales.
- Have entrepreneurial characteristics by thinking of innovative ideas and have the drive to implement them – student growth is in your hands.
- Are well connected and have good knowledge of the student market to help you make the right decisions
- Have a social media following.
- ARE FUN!
- Great opportunity to get exposure and be involved in a fast growing start-up and see what it takes to grow a business quickly along side your studies.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution within the student community.
- Lots of free food!