Student Ambassador - Bristol
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like GBK, Wagamama, CAU and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes, halls and campuses across the UK. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
We want everyone on campus to know about Deliveroo and this is where you come in!
As a student ambassador you will be the face of Deliveroo and you will be responsible for setting up partnerships, delivering events and through-the-line marketing activities all over campus.
It’s your job to get students on your campus to order Deliveroo.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups and we are looking for great people to help us break the student market, who:
- Attends University of Bristol or UWE.
- Have entrepreneurial characteristics by thinking of innovative ideas and have the drive to implement them – student growth is in your hands.
- Are well connected and have good knowledge of the student market to help you make the right decisions
- Have a social media following.
- ARE FUN!
- Great opportunity to get exposure and be involved in a fast growing start-up and see what it takes to grow a business quickly along side your studies.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution within the student community.
- Lots of free food!