Marketing Manager / Associate - Hong Kong
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over US$400M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook, Spotify and many other global startups. Deliveroo employs thousands of staff around the world and we are further expanding our team in Hong Kong.
Our culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.
We are now looking for highly talented marketing managers / associates. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will primarily be responsible for driving consumers to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices. As a leader in the business you will eventually also grow your own team.
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self starter to develop their marketing career and help make us a household name in Hong Kong. Roles will include:
- Develop the city marketing strategy
- Covers CRM, content marketing (social, email), paid digital, offline (events and sponsorships), partnerships, ATL etc.
- Suppoert the execution of market marketing campaigns (in-person, online and social campaigns)
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds. Cantonese fluency is a highly preferred but not a must.
- 1-2+ (for associates) 3-4+ years (for managers) of marketing experience ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in Hong Kong
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a significant plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day