Marketing Manager / Associate - Hong Kong
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are now looking for highly talented marketing managers / associates. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will primarily be responsible for driving consumers to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices. As a leader in the business you will eventually also grow your own team.
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self starter to develop their marketing career and help make us a household name in Hong Kong. Roles will include:
- Develop the city marketing strategy
- Covers CRM, content marketing (social, email), paid digital, offline (events and sponsorships), partnerships, ATL etc.
- Suppoert the execution of market marketing campaigns (in-person, online and social campaigns)
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds. Cantonese fluency is a highly preferred but not a must.
- 1-2+ (for associates) 3-4+ years (for managers) of marketing experience ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in Hong Kong
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a significant plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day