Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, GBK,
Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and
offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-
growing number of large and prestigious firms.
Recent 2016 awards include: Top European Startup, Fastest Rising Startup, Best Founders, Best CEO, Tech Business of the Year.
Reporting to the General Counsel, this role will involve, amongst other fun challenges -
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- An impressively wide scope of work, including commercial, employment, IP, data protection, corporate, fundraising, litigation and regulatory
- Global remit covering 12+ jurisdictions (and growing!)
- Helping with international new market entry as we scale super-aggressively (including localisations, cross-jurisdictional issues)
- Process development and implementation
- Strong ability to optimise for risk in commercial setting
- You will be a UK qualified Solicitor with 5-7PQE* and will have trained and qualified into the commercial department of a highly-regarded international law firm. You will ideally have spent 2-4 years working in-house, preferably in a demanding entrepreneurial environment.
*PQE is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings