Our mission is to be the best food delivery company in the world. We will achieve this by bringing the world's best-loved local restaurants to homes and offices in the fastest and most transparent manner through our technology and logistics platform. We are committed to building our fleet of passionate drivers, offering restaurants a new revenue stream, and helping more customers around the world discover and enjoy great local food with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order. We are building a much-loved service that can be used by anyone, from students to busy professionals and we are now looking to build out a global brand to reflect this.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will build, proof, send and approve targeted (Both manual but also automated/triggered) campaigns. This will include planning creative email campaigns to improve customer engagement. They’ll sit within the CRM team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business. Our ideal candidate will be a passionate and very technical email marketer. They know success isn’t being the preferred takeaway option, it’s changing the way we think about food.
To support business objectives and reporting to the CRM Manager, you’ll:
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager to manage, create and deploy campaigns
- Manage the customer's email campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre- agreed customer deadlines
- Build emails and Push Notifications campaigns
- Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and Push Notification campaigns
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years email application experience
- Highly computer literate with: HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Email coding (responsive design)
- Email Deployment experience
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups. The culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.