Corporate Account Management Lead
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into your home and office - fast.
We work with thousands of the UK's most well-known restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Wagamama and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Corporate Account Management Lead is to lead the account management team to optimise new and existing account performance.
Your initial role will include:
- Liaise with the Head of Deliveroo for Business to prioritize needed product features based on Account Manager/Corporate Customer feedback. Implement policies, protocols, and features to better the Corporate Customer Experience
- Assess structure and scalability potential to maximize team efficiency and effectiveness
- Design and implement incentive structure to promote a strong team performance
- Create and oversee a robust reporting system
- Take ownership over the budget for all account related initiatives
- Take ownership over the CRM process and monitor account manager performance on a team and individual level
- Monitor Salesforce additions and activities. Liaise with Head of Deliveroo for Business to optimize this system
- Liaise with the marketing and BI teams to gather needed data for the roll out of account management initiatives
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service.
- Driven and hard working individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural people leader
- A thorough understanding of London’s corporate culture
- Lives and breaths food and restaurants
- Desire to progress within a fast paced start-up environment
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Lots of great food!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.