Finance Systems Manager
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.Deliveroo is seeking a hands-on Financial Systems Manager to join the Finance team.
This role will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of the global finance systems to achieve a fully automated accounting process. The business has undergone a significant amount of rapid expansion and we are looking for a hands-on candidate with a breadth of functional and technical knowledge to fully embed Netsuite functionality within our business.
Initially, you will be supporting the short-term objectives of the Finance team by collaborating with Financial Operations team in reviewing, analysing and implementing ways to improve systems to make existing business processes more efficient.
The ideal candidate will understand and conceptualize applications from both the technical and a business point of view. You will also work closely with various business teams to create, build and enhance functional operational support through the NetSuite application.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, strong ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end and prioritize workload effectively. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
- Assess current state capabilities (process, data, technology) and map the gaps between current state and desired intermediary and future state.
- Perform system configurations to implement process improvement, applications development ranging from customisation and enhancements to the existing environment to new modules whilst ensuring full compatibility and integration with all operational business solutions.
- Drive long term vision for finance systems and processes that will support Deliveroo’s strategy and align the Finance vision and roadmap with systems changes and roadmaps being driven by other groups (Sales, HR, etc.)
- Managing access through customized roles and permissions, ad-hoc configurations and user licenses
- Provide end user and technical support to all Netsuite users
- Ad-hoc Netsuite administrator responsibilities
- Strong NetSuite administration experience in OneWorld supporting accounting and finance required, but strong experience with other major ERP solutions will be considered
- Certified NetSuite Administrator or Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Background in finance/accounting preferred
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food