Finance Manager, APAC
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Finance Manager APAC is to lead management reporting, statutory reporting and managing tax compliance, while monitoring performance against budgets for Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. You will report to Finance Manager, UK, EIRE & USA.
• Owning the month-end close process for your countries, driving forward timely reporting to assist country managers to manage their countries
• Liaising with the operations teams to ensure accurate reporting
• Liaising with auditors and tax advisors regularly
• Performing balance sheet reconciliations at each month end
• Working with external auditors on the preparation of financial statements and facilitation of the annual audits
• Developing and implementing financial controls and monitoring spend against budget
• Assisting with treasury management
• Assisting the Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller with various ad hoc projects
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting start-up changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food,