Student Rider Marketing Associate
Deliveroo’s on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about takeaway.
The company was founded in 2013 because co-founder, Will Shu, was fed up with London’s poor quality and slow food delivery options. Will and his friend Greg Orlowski set to work to build something better.
They brought technology together with the nation’s best-loved restaurants to get high-quality restaurant food to customers fast. In an average of 30 minutes, Deliveroo’s ‘Roos’ - self-employed cyclists and motorcyclists - bring the likes of Busaba Eathai, Carluccio’s, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, and MEATliquor, to customers’ homes and offices.
Deliveroo is now in over 100 cities across the world and armed with investment from the likes of Accel and Index Ventures, Deliveroo is growing at phenomenal speed.
As a business we have big ambitions, and we need superstar cyclists and scooter riders who are up for the challenge to achieve them. As a Student Rider Marketing Associate you will be part of a team responsible to help make that happen. You will help deliver & implement our plans to further drive our rider brand and proposition, acquisition initiatives and retention strategy to the next level.
As Student Rider Marketing Associate you will:
- Be responsible for developing, executing & reporting on our student recruitment strategy - creating a multi-channel marketing plan that demonstrates Deliveroo as the perfect way to make money around students’ studies
- Implement the student marketing plan - whether this is organising events, managing student ambassadors, launching student media plans or optimising digital channels to target students.
- Help develop the student rider proposition - understanding what is important to students and ensuring our proposition meets these needs to successfully acquire and retain student riders.
- Be responsible for a team of student ambassadors including recruiting, training, scheduling & reporting
- Responsible for delivering & tracking relevant student applicant targets & KPIs
- 2 years marketing or agency experience, preferably with student marketing knowledge
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders
Joining Deliveroo has many perks, one of which - you’ve guessed it - is food! There’s a near constant flow of deliciousness throughout the week - and every Friday lunch, we order enough to feed an army. Beyond that, we offer competitive compensation in one of the world’s fastest growing startups and a lovely laptop of your choice.
The culture is energetic and entrepreneurial: we’re passionate about enabling everyone to have impact on the company’s growth and evolution, and having a lot of fun along the way.