International Operations Executive
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
In this role you will:
- Own, admin and manage the main customer service and operational tools such as Zendesk, live chat and the phone system
- Put in place good processes for managing the usage of the tools
- Constantly optimise and revise processes of using the tools as the business changes according to needs
- Optimise and improve the usage of those tools by rolling out new features/ introducing new teams to it
- Act as first point of contact for any issues with the tools/ processes
- Put in place and maintain good reporting on the teams KPI’s and usage of the tools
- Prepare training material and coach all stakeholders using the tools on the best practices
- Work alongside the global CS teams and support the CS Managers and the in their work
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills, having worked in a hands-on role before
- Excellent communication skills - ability to work with multiple stakeholders in different countries
- High degree of proactivity and organisation
- Prior experience with Zendesk/ other CRM systems/ cloud communication platforms preferable
- Technically minded - any experience/ knowledge of programming languages/ APIs usage is an advantage
- Have a real impact and immediate responsibility at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space across the globe
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team
- HUGE office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
- Heavily discounted gym membership at Fitness First, 2 minutes' walk from the office