Key Account Manager (Restaurants)
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, GBK and Nando's and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
The primary role of the Key Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our biggest restaurant partners.
Your role will include:
- Managing and building the relationship between Deliveroo and our key restaurant partners
- Liaising with operations, customer service and restaurants to ensure issues are resolved
- Analysing performance data
- Figuring out ways to increase revenues from existing accounts
- Assisting with restaurant specific marketing activities
The ideal candidate is friendly, loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of the commercial side of a business.
- Account management experience
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting company changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Best in class benefit scheme
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings