Key Account Manager (Restaurants)
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
The primary role of the Key Account Manager is to liaise between Deliveroo and our biggest restaurant partners.
Your role will include:
- Managing and building the relationship between Deliveroo and our key restaurant partners
- Liaising with operations, customer service and restaurants to ensure issues are resolved
- Analysing performance data
- Figuring out ways to increase revenues from existing accounts
- Assisting with restaurant specific marketing activities
The ideal candidate is friendly, loves restaurants and is highly methodical with a strong sense of the commercial side of a business.
- Account management experience
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting company changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Best in class benefit scheme
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings