Partnerships Manager - Melbourne
Deliveroo’s mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast. A startup founded in 2012 Deliveroo has rapidly emerged as the leading player in this fast growing market and has now raised over A$600M in funding from the same top tier investors who invested in Facebook, Spotify and many other global startups. Deliveroo employs hundreds of staff around the world and we are further expanding our local team in Australia.
This role is based in Melbourne and reports into the Head of Marketing.
- As a newly created role, this is an opportunity to build and develop Deliveroo’s partnerships vision and strategy for the Australian market, focusing on consumer, restaurant and rider partnerships
- You will work closely with internal teams, London head office and international markets
- The role will focus on identifying potential partners, leading the negotiation process from scratch and managing partnerships through to execution
- Helping set the partnership strategy, you’ll research sectors and identify partnership structures that can help us achieve our business objectives. You’ll identify and review opportunities, pitch Deliveroo to brands, manage inbounds and negotiate and recruit new partnerships
- Develop and execute partnership campaigns from initial pitch to final execution. You’ll own the process and work closely with our internal teams (such as Content, Design, Restaurant, Rider and Business Intelligence) to execute the partnership vision. You’ll oversee everything from contract negotiation through to leading the execution of the partnership
- Manage relationships both cross-functionally and within the marketing team
- Relationship building with existing partner brands, evaluating existing partnerships and analysing ways to amplify the existing relationship
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role or experience across both Business Development and Account Management.
- Experience in both negotiating deals and also managing them through to completion.
- Sharp instincts for the right opportunities and a strong negotiator.
- Commercially astute and able to marry Deliveroo business objectives with the goals of a partner.
- Communication skills, including the ability to present at board level.
- Results oriented, with strong analytical/quantitative skills.
- Creative thinker who can develop ideas outside the box, that are both commercially viable and deliver against objectives.
- Thorough researcher with a curious mind.
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Attractive compensation package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Food Deliveroo'd to the office every Monday!