Supply Strategist Intern
We are offering talented and ambitious problem-solvers the opportunity to experience a ‘taste of what we do’ at a global leader in quality food delivery and work alongside the Deliveroo team!
Deliveroo’s on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about takeaway.
The company was founded in 2013 because co-founder, Will Shu, was fed up with London’s poor quality and slow food delivery options. Will and his friend Greg Orlowski set to work to build something better.
They brought technology together with the nation’s best-loved restaurants to get high-quality restaurant food to customers fast. In an average of 30 minutes, Deliveroo’s ‘Roomen and women’ - self-employed cyclists and motorcyclists - bring the likes of Busaba Eathai, Carluccio’s, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, and MEATliquor, to customers’ homes and offices.
Deliveroo is now in over 50 cities across the world and armed with $200m worth of investment from the likes of Accel and Index Ventures, Deliveroo is growing at phenomenal speed.
- You will be the target owner for new riders in selected cities
- You will strategically plan, in coordination with regional operations, the level of rider supply on the road at peak times.
- You will liaise with the Regional Operations team, Central Marketing team and Central Supply team to ensure you are targeting the right number of riders on the road, and the right level of new supply on a weekly basis.
- You will be accountable for delivering against the weekly supply targets in your region.
- You will analyse in great detail the effectiveness of individual pipelines, and work on strategy for improving rider numbers in key areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skill-set
- A degree from a top university
- You will ideally have recently graduated, so if it's a good fit, you can join the Roo team as soon
- Serious, serious kudos amongst your friends - trust me, they’ve heard of Deliveroo by now and are probably using it all the time
- Free (amazing) food, and lots of it
- Learning from the very best in the start-up world (even Forbes think so…)
- Possibility of earning a permanent position. You’ll have to prove your worth, but this could well result in a prestigious job for you…