International Live Operations Associate
Our mission at Deliveroo is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of the UK's best loved restaurants, including names like Carluccio's, GBK, Nando's and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Head of CS and Operations to create a global live operations strategy, and collaborate with each country to localise it
- Take ownership of some countries from early on
- Provide data insights and intelligence to our international team by carrying out routine and ad hoc reporting and analysis of the countries performance on live operations
- Work with the International Operations team to create and implement performance metrics and tracing of those
- Project manage a diverse range of live operations initiatives
- Collaborate with the International Operations and CS teams on aligning processes and facilitating best practice sharing between the teams
- Prior experience in working with operations/ customer services teams
- Excellent communication skills - ability to work with multiple stakeholders in different countries
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of proactivity and organisation
- University degree
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Competitive compensation package.
- Have a real impact at one of the world's fastest growing startups.
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food and drink from Deliveroo.
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First and Cycle to Work scheme.