Operations Strategy Analyst
Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants to hungry customers - fast.
We work with thousands of the UK’s best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, Busaba, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices throughout the country. Our customers are as passionate about food as we are and it is our job to deliver on our promise - great food, delivered fast.
Our Strategic Projects team is looking for a Strategy Analyst to help us solve some of the most challenging operational problems faced by our fast evolving industry. This is virgin territory and we need fresh minds thinking from first principles to plan our strategy and drive transformational change to ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
The role requires a structured, creative thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity. The ability to communicate your thoughts and findings simply and clearly is essential, as is a ‘get it done’ attitude, no matter the obstacles.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate insight: manipulate and analyse our data to gain a deep understanding of our business and the problems you are trying to solve
- Experiment: once you have hypotheses, test them, try things, ensure failure is not wasted, make sure you are learning as you go
- Strategic planning: use your insights and those of other key stakeholders to devise strategy for the next phase of development for our operating model
- Execute: plan and manage projects along with the day-to-day operations teams to roll out transformational change globally
This role demands a radical thinker who is excited about building something huge. The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering strong results, never forgets the customer is the only thing that matters and has a strong bias for action in a fast-paced environment.
- Top performer with 2+ years consulting experience at a best in class firm
- Data driven, logical, analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with a bias for action
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding expectations
- Competitive salary + Equity for the right candidate
- HUGE office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo
- Heavily discounted gym membership