Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants to hungry customers - fast.
We work with thousands of the UK’s best loved restaurants, including names like Wagamama, Busaba, GBK, Nando's, Rossopomodoro and many top quality independents to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere. Our customers are as passionate about food as we are and it is our job to deliver on our promise - great food, delivered fast.
Roobox is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in the UK and we are looking for someone to help us secure the best restaurants to operate in them, and change the restaurant industry forever.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and take operational responsibility for a number of our Roobox sites
- Analyse key performance indicators to continually drive improvement
- Perform relentlessly: execute the day-to-day, as well as supporting expansion
- Work alongside other key stakeholders such as our restaurant partners, on-site operations team and the tech department
- Be the eyes and ears of our operation: keep your finger on the pulse of the delivery fleet
This role demands a logical thinker who is excited about building something huge. The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering strong results, never forgets the customer is the only thing that matters and has a strong bias for action in a fast-paced environment.
- Entry level role, graduates preferred
- You must be a do-er with a strong bias to action
- Solid excel skills: data driven, logical, analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding expectations
- Become one of the early employees of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups, and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking project team
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidised gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Please note this role is London based
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.